"I don't need to woo Ranbir", Bipasha Basu


Reacting to the rumor of wooing Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu said that she don't need to woo him rather she likes to be wooed.

The Bong beauty tweeted, "Ranbir is an awesome guy but I don't need to woo him like this. I like to be wooed, I don't need to woo anyone for that matter!"

The actress earlier tweeted, "Woke up to a news report tht says 'Am wooing Ranbir'! Bizarre! Just bcoz I love Rockstar trailer n I tweeted abt it!"

Bips shared screen space with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' and both get along very well with each other. After seeing the trailer of Ranbir's upcoming film, 'Rockstar', she tweeted,"Really have 2 share this, Rockstar is by far d best d most captivating trailer that I have seen. Ranbir looks like a powerhouse performer!:)".

Copyright 2009 Way 2 Gossips All rights reserved Designed by Eazy Home Page