'Deepika is a lovely girl', John Abraham


After splitting wide apart from his long time girlfriend Bipasha Basu, the handsome and the sexiest man John Abraham said that he is currently enjoying his present status but also admits that he too wants to fall in love and get married someday. John is rumored to be dating Priya Marwah, a model and actress Deepika Padukone but the hunk vehemently denied.

"I am overtly fond of Deepika. She is a lovely girl. But I was certainly not dating her. I have nothing to lose when these rumors make headlines. I just feel bad for the girls involved," replied the actor.

"I don't want to be known as a guy who is roaming around with five women. I was very fair in my relationship with Bipasha. I guess I need to change a bit now. I'll speak more frequently and clearly hereafter," added the actor.

He also revealed that he wouldn't mind falling in love again. "I really don't know what my life holds for me. I am very happy with my present state of being. But I can fall in love again," said John and surprised us by adding, "I want to get married," and quickly followed it up with, "Yes, I have this tag of the sexiest man but married men are attractive too."
Copyright 2009 Way 2 Gossips All rights reserved Designed by Eazy Home Page