I am Number One says Sukumar & Naga Chaitanya

http://way2online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Naga-Chaitanya-Tamannah-ILM-300x209.jpg 

Naga Chaitanya, Tamannah's film has earlier been in the news with its tentative title I Love You Maha Lakshmi. However, the latest buzz is I am Number One is the title under consideration for the film and it's neither I Love You nor I Love You Maha Lakshmi.
Stylish director Sukumar is crafting the film as a youthful love entertainer with ample comedy and action. Bunny Vasu is producing the film under the Geetha Arts. Devisri Prasad has rendered the music for the film. Allu Aravind will present this stylish flick.
Let's wait for the official confirmation of the title from the makers of the film.


--
Posted By $hri to NEW CINE BUZZ at 3/04/2011 08:22:00 PM

Copyright 2009 Way 2 Gossips All rights reserved Designed by Eazy Home Page